Progressive Delivery is a special policy aimed at providing clients with a custom paper without a delay, and to keep him informed about the condition of the paper as it is still in progress.
The positive points are:
- You do not have to wait until the whole paper is ready, as the writer can deliver it in by blocks, parts, sections, etc.
- We do not insist that you must pay the whole sum for the big-in-volume orders at once, so you are able to break down the payment into convenient parts.
- You are provided with a personal writer who is obliged to inform you about the condition of your written paper at your request.
- Every client is provided with a detailed schedule of writing, where he is informed about the definite date when the order will be completed (in simple words, the deadline).
- Every paper is proofread and edited gratis within 21 days after the first customized written assignment has been approved.
According to the statistics, this policy of delivery meets the general requirements of our average clients, and reflects the major expectations of delivery in the writing services market.
Progressive Delivery improves the quality of our service, because:
- The risk of receiving the poor-quality written assignment is minimal.
- Serious revisions of the whole paper disappear, because you receive the order in blocks and the teacher sees “your gradual progress” with the paper.
- You have the chance at first to look through the customized paper, and evaluate its quality before paying money for it.
What is the price of the Progressive Delivery service?
The Progressive Delivery service is quite cheap, and you can take advantage of its benefits for an additional 10% of the original cost of your custom assignment. If you want to include this service, just mention “Progressive Delivery” while filling your order form.
Limitations to Progressive Delivery:
Please pay attention to the volume and form of the orders. It is not practical to apply for the papers which have deadlines from 8 hours to 3 days and which cost less than $200. On the contrary, if the order has 7-10 days of the deadline and over $600 price, the Progressive Delivery service is compulsory.